Aaron earned his Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology from Brigham Young University. His study and research focused on muscle development, endurance performance, nutrition, and sports psychology. In addition to his lab and research work at BYU, Aaron taught weight training, running, cycling, swimming, and physiology labs from beginning to advanced levels.
- Coaches professional cyclists, triathletes, runners and cycling team
- Competes as a Cat 1 cross-country mountain bike/cyclocross rider as well as in Olympic/Half Ironman distance triathlons and running races
- Creator of training and performance programs throughout the community (2010-current)
- Coaches athletes of all levels and ages to continually improved performances
- 18 years of bike mechanic experience
- Trained on Retul, Bike Fit, and Body Geometry bike fitting techniques
- Certified in TRX and Trigger Point
- Consultant for Carborocket (2007-2014)
- Beta-tested Altra running shoes (2009) - physiology and gait analysis
Megan has tested more than 4000 clients in the Bod Pod in the last six years. Her experience and expertise with the Bod Pod equipment is extensive. She has tested people from all walks of life. She holds herself and her equipment to the highest standards for the most accurate body composition testing available. She offers consultations with solutions that work. By testing individuals two to five times per year she is able to help people change their health numbers for longevity as well as educating each person on their own body and how to make their 'machine' work best for them.